Purchase prepaid Visa cards and learn about Visa cards that are prepaid.
What is a Prepaid Visa Card?
A Prepaid Visa Card is credit card that doesn’t issue debit or credit cards, but instead is a partner with financial institutions who issue cards. A pre-paid Visa Virtual Credit card is a symbol of it’s Visa symbol.
The story of Visa’s beginnings began in 1958 , and was created in the year 1958 by Bank of America who launched the first credit card for consumers. program for middle-class customers as well as small to medium-sized retailers across the U.S. It took a relatively very short time for the company to expand and expand into the international market in 1974.
In 1975, the company introduced the debit card in 1975. The regional businesses around the world were joined to form Visa Inc. in 2007 and the company was listed with one of the biggest IPOs ever in the history of the market in the year 2008. Visa was also able to complete the purchase from Visa Europe in the year 2016.
With over 200 territories and countries, with products and services accessible across any device like tablets, laptops, credit cards and mobile phones, Visa is the best method to pay and receive payment for all, anywhere, anytime.
Learn More Purchase Buy Paypal Account with a Good Balance
The use of Prepaid Visa Card
The Prepaid Visa Virtual Credit Card can be used to purchase items or services or cash from an Visa acquirer or merchant and then have the transaction processed by Visa’s network. The Visa Prepaid Credit Card an extremely popular brand of credit card issued by Visa in a variety of countries across the globe.
In several countries, the Visa card features are often included on the same card that gives access to ATM as well as any other local networks, such as EFTPOS and Interac. Visa debit card is more efficient than cash.
The Visa card is issued through your banking institution or another financial institution, which draws money direct from your account at the bank. The card that provides fast, secure and easy access to your funds at any time, online, overseas, as well as via the telephone.
How does this card functions?
The Visa Debit cards lets customers make use of the same card to make debit and credit card purchase in the US. In reality, when shopping in stores to purchase, you must simply swipe your visa card at the time of the checkout.
To make use of the benefits of your Prepaid Visa card online simply select the items or services you’d like to purchase and then checkout. When you check out, input the details of your debit card which is the 16-digit card number expiration date, the card number as well as CVV code.
It is also important to be sure that you’ve entered an appropriate billing address on your Visa card.
Advantages of Prepaid Visa Card
- For Visa card holders, Cardholder Inquiry Service provides customer telephone support for general queries and offers information about products or services.
- It is offered through Visa Global Customer Care Services, Visa offers 24-hour cardholder assistance and information at any time for Visa cardholders calling from any place around the globe.
- Visa will stop your card if the card’s number is known and then connect you with an institution that is a financial one or Bank. After approval by the bank cardholders will also be able to receive an emergency replacement card within a period of one three to four business days. There’s another option available. Visa will arrange the cash supply to be accessible in a nearby location typically within a few hours of the bank’s approval.
- Visa Card also has the option of receiving auto insurance in case of damage caused by collision or theft.
- The Zero Liability Policy protects you from fraudulent charges in the event your card gets taken or lost. If the transactions were made online or in the physical store, you are 100% secure.
- With its Continuous Fraud Monitoring Service, Visa monitors activity on your card throughout the day to identify suspicious activities.
- For Visa card holders, you can get accessibility to Roadside Dispatch which is a pay-per-use roadside assistance service.
- The card comes with a three-digit security code to prove your identity on phones and online purchases.
- You can call anytime for Emergency or Travel Assistance that is available to covered Visa cardholders anywhere in the world.
- With the assistance with the help of pre-paid credit card from Visa Card you will receive full and detailed annual reports of your spending on the card to help you budget and planning financial.
Disadvantages of Prepaid Visa Card
- If you have the balance from month to month then you’ll need to pay a significant interest cost. Cash advance and purchase interest rates can go up to 22 percent APR. In this case, you could pay thousands or even hundreds of thousands more than the initial amount in interest every month you’re not able to pay your debts.
- If you fail to pay Visa card payments or ongoing loans that are listed in your credit file this could impact your chances of being approved for a loan in the future. track.
- There are a variety of fraud schemes targeting Visa cards. There is a possibility of being paid for fraudulent transactions in your account, however combating fraud with your credit card can be a long and a painful experience.
- The majority of businesses charge an additional charge when you pay via an Visa card. For Visa cards, this charge is typically 0.5-2 percent of the transaction total cost. This is an additional charge to make it easier to pay by credit card.
- It’s expensive to use your Visa card to withdraw cash or to make other “cash equivalent’ transactions like purchasing foreign currency or gambling, as financial institutions charge the transaction. The cash advance fee is approximately 3% of the total amount of transaction and generally has an interest rate between 19-22% as soon as you make a request to withdraw cash.